Thursday, June 21, 2012

I Love It When Best Friends Get Married...


Two of my closest friends from the art program, NYCAMS, that I attended in New York City Fall of 2010 got married almost a year ago at the bride's grandmother's beautiful lake estate. I was honored to be asked to do the flowers for the wedding and although miles away from any of my team and floral suppliers (I live and work in LA) in White Bear Lake, MN, we somehow made it happen. The bride had envisioned a very wild hand gathered look that I had never done before, but after a few attempts the final version emerged. 


Below are images of the ceremony taken by master photographer, Jessica Fairchild. I was one of only 50 guest invited to the ceremony and garden party and felt more than blessed to be there. All of our friends and the bride and groom's family did an excellent job pulling everything together. It was one of the most beautiful and profound moments of my life. 



HACKWITH FURLONG WEDDING | PRIVATE RESIDENCE WHITE BEAR LAKE, MN
Images provided by Jessica Fairchild Photography
© 2011 Jessica Fairchild and Darrinity By Design

No comments: